Curcumin 95 is an extract from Curcuma longa containing curcuminoids (including cucumin, demethoxy-curcumin and curcumin-bisdemetoxin) which are powerful antioxidants with anti-inflammatory activity. Simple curcumin is not absorbed well in the digestive tract. To increase the absorption and therefore efficiency, Bio-Curcumin contains Curcumin standardized to 95% curcuminoids associated with phosphatidylcholine (a phospholipid component of lecithin). In addition, it is intimately combined with the catechins extracted from Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) which act both as a synergic antioxidant and as anti-tumor. This combination is very effective in cancers of the colon, stomach or liver.
How is Kurkuma-Pro different from other curcumin products?
Due to two essential elements, namely:
- By the intimate binding of curcumin (standardized to 95% curcuminoids) with catechins, the active components extracted from green tea (Camellia sinensis) creates an exceptional synergistic antioxidant formula.
- The addition of piperine rich piper nigrum, enhances the absorption of Curcumin in the small intestine.
Action of Kurkuma-Pro
- Neuroprotective action.
- Maintains cardiovascular health in particular by dissolving cholesterol deposited on the arteries with predilection from small blood vessels.
- Antioxidant with free radical annihilation especially in the digestive system.
- Beneficial in degenerative diseases (amyloid lateral sclerosis, Alzheimers, senile dementia, multiple sclerosis).
- Anticancer, antitumor. Very effective in preventing and treating colon cancer.
- Protects DNA.
Clinical studies have found that bio-curcumin slows or stops the evolution of dementia (Alzheimer) and multiple sclerosis. Dementia symptoms are severe memory impairments up to total loss of memory and the establishment of a vegetative state. Multiple sclerosis symptoms are muscle weakness, stiffness, balance and coordination problems, numbness and vision disturbances.
|Dry extract 30:1 from the rhizome of turmeric (Curcuma longa) with 95% curcuminoid
|Phosphatidylcholine (from soybean seeds / Glycine max)
|Hydroalcoholic extract of green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis) with 98% catechins
|Powder from the fruit of pepper – black pepper (Piper nigrum)
|Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose
|Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate
It does not contain: dairy products, egg, gluten, wheat, corn, nuts, yeast, artificial sweeteners, flavors or dyes.
Recommended way of use: 1 capsule 2-3 times daily.
Recommendations / Cautions
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant, if you are receiving or taking antiplatelet medications , anticoagulants, if you have gallstones or billiary obstruction, stomach ulcers, excess gastric acid!
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen!
- Contraindicated for persons who are allergic to soy.
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption!
- Dietary supplements do not substitute a varied and well balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.