Microhydrinase contains a unique and complex orthomolecular combination containing antioxidants, protectors of the mitochondrion, and alkalizing electrolytes.
- Amorphous silica of vegetable origin enriched in negative hydrogen ions (hydride) has the capacity to enter into cells where it neutralises free radicals produced as a result of celular activity. It has a powerful effect of protection of mitochondrion. Moreover, it also brings an intake of silicium necessary to the production of colagen.
- During metabolic processes hydrogen peroxide is eliminated, an oxidant species that is very reactive and dangerous. Hydrogen-Peroxide Oxidoreductase reduces the hydrogen peroxide in water and oxygen thus contributing both to the hydration of cells, as well as to their oxygenation.
- Quercetin and Quercetin-3-rutinoside (the biological active form of rutin) extracted from Sophora japonica are powerful antioxidants which act at celular level with beneficial effects in a vast array of disorders.
- Acetyl Carnitine reduces the effects of cellular ageing and protects the mitochondrion increasing its capacity to process fats. It is very efficient in celular protection at the brain level by increasing the alertness capacity of mitochondrion and conferring support for the functioning of neurons.
- Creatine monohydrate represents an alternative source of energy for the mitochondria ensuring an energetic reserve necessary in the moments of excessive cellular energetic consumption. It could be said that it ensures an energy reserve “on demand”.
- Potassium in the form of potassium chloride and calcium in the form of calcium hydroxide are 2 electrolytes that have a powerful alkalyzing effect which reduces the acidity in the body. It is well known that cancer cells as well as some species of parasitic bacteria live in acid media.
The product has the following beneficial effects
Cancer (for prevention or during treatment), tiredness, acidity, immunity, allergy, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, autism, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, epilepsy, reduction of harmful effects of synthetic drugs and antibiotics.
Microhydrinase can be synergicistically associated with:
Recommended way of use: 1 capsule 2 times a day, preferably between meals on an empty stomach.