Who needs PS 100+?
- Alzheimer’s (dementia, senile dementia).
- Persons with sequelae following cerebral congestion that resulted in cognitive and memory impairments.
- Persons with cognitive and memory deficiencies.
- Persons with learning deficiencies (understanding, recent memory).
- Persons with reduced cerebral activity – a number of symptoms related to brain function, such as memory impairment, confusion, change in social behavior.
- Persons with lack of initiative, affective and somatic disorders, which can be associated with reduced cerebral circulation and aging; in cases of memory loss and cognitive impairment.
- Pupils and students with memory problems or subjects to sustained efforts of memory (exams, intense intellectual activity).
Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a fat soluble substance that is part of the phospholipid class. Phospholipids are required components of the cell membrane. Phosphatidylserine is found in high concentration in the brain and is required for mental function in the brain.
Phosphatidylserine is found only in small amounts in normal nutrition. Small amounts of Phosphatidylserine can be found in lecithin.
Adults over the age of 50 are most prone to deficiency of Phosphatidylserine. If a deficiency occurs, it can not be easily corrected by eating.
Clinical studies have shown that Phosphatidylserine radically improves cognitive function in adults, especially in those who have memory problems or have learning difficulties.
It seems that Phosphatidylserine increases the number of neurotransmitter receptor sites in the brain. Therefore, taken at higher doses of 100 mg 3 times a day, Phosphatidylserine improves mental function in Alzheimer’s patients (dementia) or those who have suffered from cerebral circulatory strokes (cerebral congestion).
The addition of 100 mg of pure ALC (Acetylcarnitine / Acetyl-L-Carnitine) gives Konig PS 100 + a marked therapeutic effect, given that ALC participates in brain metabolism and is easily transported through the blood-brain barrier. Acetyl-L-Carnitine improves brain function and acts synergistically with phosphatidylserine.
Ingredients / veggie capsule:
|soybean extract (Glycine Max) with 50% phosphatidylserine
|loading agent: microcrystalline cellulose
|antioxidant: ascorbable palmitate
*The daily dose has not been established
Does not contain:
- artificial preservatives, colorings or sweeteners, sugar, lactose, eggs, yeasts, salt, wheat, soy, gluten, peanuts.
- genetically modified organisms (non-GMO).
Recommended way of use only for adults (including vegans or vegetarians): take one (1) capsule three times a day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Provita Nutrition & Health Inc. – Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 1S2 CANADA.