What is Tetra Curcumin?
Contains Tetrahydro curcuminoids, the bio-active (hydrogenated) metabolite of curcumin from Curcuma longa.
Unlike curcumin, which is yellow in color, tetrahydro curcumin is white.
Tetrahydro curcumin C3 Reduct™ in this product has a purity of 98% and is patented and manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation, USA.
BioPerine is a standardized extract of Piper nigrum, manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation USA. It significantly increases the bioavailability of Tetrahydro curcuminoids.
- Curcumin is hardly absorbed in the intestines1
- Tetrahydro curcumin (tetrahydro curcuminoids) is significantly superior to curcumin both in terms of bio-absorption and anti-inflammatory effect, requiring much lower doses but with a much more concentrated and diversified effect2, also potentiated by the association with BioPerine.
- Anti-cancer activity superior to curcumin 3, 4
- It has protective effects against diabetes and vascular dysfunction by relieving oxidative stress5,6
- Anti-inflammatory activity superior to curcumin7
- Anti-inflammatory activity at the brain level with positive effects against Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s as well as against the oxidative stress induced by Glutamate in the cells of the hippocampus 8,9, 10
- Protective effect in neuropathy by improving the conductivity of motor nerves11
Tetra Curcumin C3 composition
Ingredients / vegetable capsule:
|C3 ReductR/turmeric root hydroethanolic extract (Curcuma longa), standardized to min. 98% tetrahydrocurcuminoids
|BioperineR/hydroethanolic extract from black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruits, standardized to min. 95% piperine
|Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose
|Vegetable capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
|Antioxidant: ascorbyl palmitate
C3 Reduct R is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corp, USA
BioPerine R is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corp, USA
Does not contain: artificial colors, preservatives or sweeteners, dairy, eggs, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, or GMOs.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Net weight e = 21.72g.
Provita Nutrition and Health Inc., Vancouver, 1102-1225 Kingsway Ave, Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada V3C 1S2