Vision Factors contains a unique blend of protective antioxidants, vitamins and minerals essential for healthy eyesight. When taken daily, these nutrients help maintain the eyesight of those at risk of age-related macular degeneration and combat the harmful effects of the environment and nutritional deficiencies.
Our eyes need protection from the harmful effects of the sun, pollution and nutritional deficiencies. Vision Factors support healthy vision with a wide range of protective nutrients from vegetables, fruits and berries. Helps maintain vision in degenerative conditions of the age-related macula, the area of the eye responsible for the detailed central vision that is used during abuse, such as reading.
Vision Factors combines the flavonoids from BlueRich® blueberry concentrate and blackberry extract to support night vision, carotenoid lutein and zeaxanthin to protect the lens and retina against damage from UV and blue light, red lycopene antioxidants, CoQ10 and vitamins C and E for fight against radicals as well as other key ingredients such as B vitamins, zinc, selenium and copper. Together, these nutrients are used to maintain healthy visual processes and protect the eyes from damage.
Each capsule offers strong antioxidant protection with an optimal lutein dose of 7.5 mg. The personalized blend of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients offers a nutritional advantage even for the healthiest of us and is specially formulated to meet the needs of those who are at risk of macular degeneration and vision loss related to aging.
Ingredients / capsule:
- Blueberry fruit concentrate (Vaccinium corymbosum), with 2.5% anthocyanins
- Capsule (gelatin)
- Loading agent: rice flour
- Marigold flower extract (Tagetes erecta), with 10% lutein
- Vitamin C / ascorbic acid
- Beer yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) enriched with selenium
- Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera) with 87% polyphenols
- Vitamin E / d-alpha tocopherol acetate
- Coenzyme Q10
- Zinc citrate
- Blueberry fruit extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) with 25% anthocyanins
- Extract (methyl chloride-diethyl acetate) from Tomato fruit (Lycopersicon esculentum) with 5% lutein
- Anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate
- Silicon dioxide
- Extract from Marigold flowers (Tagetes erecta), with 20% zeaxanthin
- Copper gluconate
- Vitamin B9 / folic acid 10%
- Vitamin B6 / pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B1 / thiamine hydrochloride
- Vitamin B2 riboflavin
- Vitamin B12 / methylcobalamin
Maximum daily dose / 2 capsules provides:
- 200 mg. cranberry extract
- 120 mg. vitamin C / 150% VNR*
- 100 mg. grape seed extract
- 50 mg. coenzyme Q10
- 40 mg. blueberry extract
- 60 IU / 40 mg. vitamin E / 333 VNR*
- 15 mg. lutein
- 15 mg. Zn // 150% VNR*
- 3 mg. vitamin B6 / 214% VNR*
- 2.5 mg. vitamin B1 / 227% VNR*
- 2.5 mg. vitamin B2 / 179 / VNR*
- 2 mg.lycopene
- 2.6 mg. zeaxanthin
- 1 mg. copper / 100% VNR*
- 400 mcg. folic acid / 200% VNR*
- 100 mcg. vitamin B12 / 4000% VNR*
- 100 mcg. selenium / 182% VNR*
*Reference nutritional value cf. Regulation 1169/2011
Does not contain:
- dyes, preservatives or artificial sweeteners, dairy products, sugar, wheat, gluten, eggs, seafood, salt, nuts.
- genetically modified organisms (non-GMO).
Net weight e = 40,62 g
The recommended way of use (only for adults): 1 capsule twice a day, preferably at meals, or as recommended by the health care practitioner.
Warnings and precautions
- Consult the specialist before use if you are taking blood pressure medication and / or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Consult a specialist if symptoms worsen.
- It’s not indicated for persons allergic to any of the product’s ingredients.
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Factors Group of Nutritional Companies Inc., 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Columbia V3K 6Y2 – CANADA