- Decreases both mental and physical effects of stress.
- Helps balance mood and maintain attention, concentration by restoring the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine.
- Helps to reduce cognitive fatigue due to physically stressful situations.
- Normalizes heart rate and blood pressure under stress.
- Provides strong antioxidant protection to cells.
- Acceptable for vegans and vegetarians.
Amino Acid Tyrosine is a direct precursor of thyroxin, a thyroid primary hormone, and of D-phenynalin, another thyroid hormone. Thyroxin increases the metabolic rate and controls the growth rate.
L-Tyrosine is an amino acid necessary for the production of neurotransmitters including epinephrine and dopamine and produces a fast positive effect on the Central Nervous System.
Thyroxin deficient patients have symptoms such as: weight gain, cold hands and feet, low basal metabolism.
L-Tyrosine assists in optimizing the level of thyroid’s hormones, leads to a feeling of contentment, helps to increase the power of concentration and mental effort.
L-Tyrosine it is also used to treat depression, lack of energy, work capacity, fatigue, lack of sexual desire, poor metabolism and stress. It also reduces the appetite.
Ingredients / capsule:
|Capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, purified water
|Loading agent: dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate
|Emulsifier: magnesium salts of vegetable fatty acids
|Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide
Does not contain: dyes, preservatives or artificial sweeteners, dairy products, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, eggs, fish, seafood, animal products, salt, nuts, or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Net weight e = 46,56 g
Recommended way of use for adults: 2 capsules 3 times a day, preferably during meals, or as recommended by a health care practitioner. Use occasionally as needed.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are on a low-protein diet or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Factors Group of Nutritional Companies Inc. – 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Colombia V3K 6Y2 – CANADA