- Helps relieve seasonal allergies.
- Prevents gum disease.
- Supports the immune system.
- Decreases joint inflammation.
Methyl-sulfonyl-methane (MSM) is a non-metallic sulfide widespread in nature. Sulfur is the fourth abundant mineral in the human body and plays an essential role in the functioning of the processes of growth and regeneration. It is found in many foods, such as fruit, vegetables, meat, fish and milk, but only if they are raw, uncooked. When a cell dies, a new one takes its place. Without the necessary amount of MSM the new cell will become rigid. If tissues are rigid, there are problems in the lungs and other organs. MSM helps to detoxify the body and blood. Skeletal system with fewer nerve connections, most pain sensations come from soft tissue. MSM removes inflammation and allows muscle tissue to heal. It also plays a role in forming keratin (protein involved in the growth of skin, nails and hair) and collagen (the protein that keeps skin and joints supple). Sulfur also helps produce immunoglobulins, with an important role in providing immune functions. MSM is a free radical scavenger. Substantially diminishes allergic reactions to food or pollen and regulates stomach acidity. Hair and nails will grow faster in the presence of MSM.
- MSM is known for its beneficial effects in reducing pain caused by arthritis, articular rheumatism, osteoarthritis.
- MSM is also good for detoxifying the body, as it helps to eliminate special micro-toxins caused by bacteria of putrefaction in the colon, Candida, parasites and other toxins that enter the body from the environment.
- According to Dr. Lerry Lang, MSM has beneficial effects on overall health: it reduces stress, helps with constipation, fights Candidiasis, reduces muscle cramps, reduces back pain, detoxifies and energizes the body, increases blood circulation, strengthens capillary walls, contributes at a pH balance, tobacco detoxification, increases the body’s ability to produce insulin, stimulates the use of antioxidants, amino acids, minerals and vitamins.
- It is useful for the health of hair, nails and skin.
- Positive effects in allergies, gastrointestinal disorders, asthma.
- Oxygenates the blood so that red blood cells can carry more oxygen and nutrients to cells.
- Improves cell permeability in the lung, increasing lung capacity and oxygen supply in the blood.
- Protects against the harmful effects of toxins, radiation and pollution.
- Disinfects blood, confers resistance against bacteria, protects cell protoplasm.
- Maintains flexibility of arteries, increases the flow of oxygen and maintains clean arteries preventing the formation of arterial plaques.
- MSM can cross the cell membrane easily and attaches to toxins having a depurative effect on cancer cells or cells with a large load of toxins.
|MSM / Methyl Sulfonyl Methane
|Capsule: gelatin, purified water
|Lubricant: magnesium salts of vegetable fatty acids
Does not contain: dyes, preservatives or artificial sweeteners, dairy products, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, eggs, fish, seafood, animal products, salt, nuts, or GMOs.
Net weight e = 102,6 g / 205,2 g
Recommended way of use for adults: 1 capsule, 2-3 times a day, during meals, for at least 4 weeks to be able to see the beneficial effects, or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Warnings and precautions:
- Avoid using the supplement before bed time.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding and if your symptoms worsen.
- In some people it can cause small gastrointestinal disorders (bloating, constipation or indigestion).
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Factors Group of Nutritional Companies Inc. – 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Colombia V3K 6Y2 – CANADA