Kelp is an iodine-rich seaweed, which grows mainly on the coasts of Norway and the east coast of Canada. It is also known as Varech, in French.
Kelp contains over 60 elements and minerals, 21 amino acids, simple and complex carbohydrates, as well as some plant growth hormones. Being rich in amino acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements, is the reason for which is recognized as a promoter of glandular health, in particular of the pituitary, thyroid and adrenal glands. It is a natural source of iodine, with antibiotic action in killing germs. Since the thyroid and pituitary gland regulate certain digestive functions, Kelp is also beneficial in balancing the digestive system.
Nature has given us this wonderful “sea plant” in a complete and balanced form.
One of the benefits of Kelp is its ability to eliminate radioactive strontium, as well as other heavy metals accumulated in the body. Kelp contains Alginic Acid which attaches to toxins in the intestines, making them indigestible and thus can be easily eliminated from the body.
The actions of Norwegian Kelp
- pituitary and thyroid problems
- glandular deficiency
- hypotension (low blood pressure)
- morning nausea
- stomach bleeding
- varicose veins
- sexually transmitted diseases (STD)
- lack of vitality
- elimination of heavy metals and other toxins
- aids digestion
- combats flatulence
- adjuvant in the treatment of constipation
- adjuvant in diet
Ingredients / tablet:
|Ascophyllum nodosum powder, with 0.5% iodine
|Kelp Ascophyllum nodosum extract
|Loading agents: microcrystalline cellulose, calcium carbonate, cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose
|Acidity corrector: calcium acid phosphate
|Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide
|Emulsifier: magnesium stearate
1 tablet provides 750 mcg. iodine / 500% VNR**
**Reference Nutrition Value according to Regulation 1169/2011
Does not contain:
- dyes, preservatives or artificial sweeteners, dairy products, sugar, wheat, gluten, ferments, soy, corn, eggs, animal products, salt, nuts.
- genetically modified organisms (non-GMO).
Net weight e = 135 g
The recommended way of use (only for adults): 1 capsule daily or as recommended by the health care practitioner.
Warnings and precautions
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Factors Group of Nutritional Companies Inc., 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Columbia V3K 6Y2 – CANADA