Action & recommendations
- Hormonal disorders with excess estrogen;
- Treatment of symptoms that accompany menopause and premenopause (neuro-vegetative disorders: hot flushes, sweating, palpitations, depression etc.);
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease, especially in women;
- Prevention of osteoporosis;
- Benign breast mastopathy, breast cancer.
Soy contain phytochemicals that can effectively reduce the risk of cancer, heart disease and many symptoms of reproductive hormone imbalance.
Soy isoflavone complex contains naturally balanced isoflavones, genistein and daidzein. These well-known flavonoids are supplemented by other healthy natural compounds found in soy and soy foods.
Although they are particularly popular in women, soy isoflavones have also been shown to be beneficial to men. Epidemiological data show that prostate cancer is low in countries with high soy consumption. Soy isoflavones may be useful in preventing: certain types of cancer, osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease.
The main positive effects of isoflavones refer to the protection against cardiovascular diseases and to decrease the incidence of several types of cancer, especially breast and prostate cancer. Although the mechanism of protection against cancer involves many aspects of isoflavones metabolism, most scientists attribute this effect to the similarity between the structure of isoflavones from soy and estrogen. This similarity allows isoflavones to dislodge estrogen from cell receptors, thus blocking their hormonal activity (the mechanism is similar to medicines like Tamoxifen or Nolvadex that are used by many bodybuilders to block the conversion of anabolic steroids into estrogen, a process that can lead the feminization, mainly manifested by gynecomastia).
Women in Japan have a diet rich in isoflavones and have fewer hot flashes and lower breast cancer risk compared to women in Western countries.
For the prophylaxis of Osteoporosis, the complete formula should be administered together with OSTEOPEN.
For the prophylaxis of menstrual syndrome, it can be associated with Cimcifuga Racemosa (“black grass”) found in Black Cohosh.
For excess estrogen and high risk of breast cancer, Super Indole-3-Carbinol is indicated.
Ingredients / capsule:
|Soybean extract (Glycine max), with 40% isoflavone
|Loading agent: microcrystalline cellulose
|Capsule: gelatin, purified water
|Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate
Does not contain: dyes, preservatives or artificial sweeteners, dairy products, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, eggs, fish, seafood, salt, nuts, or GMOs.
Soy Isoflavone is obtained from non-genetically modified soy.
Net weight e = 22,8 g
The recommended way of use (only for adults): 6-7 capsules/day or as recommended by the health care practitioner.
Warnings and precautions:
- Before using the supplement, make sure you are up to date with mammograms and gynecological assessments.
- Consult the specialist if the symptoms worsen.
- Consult the specialist before using the supplement if you have a history of hormonal or gynecological diseases, including ovarian cancer, endometriosis and uterine fibroids, if you have liver disease or if you experience abdominal pain, jaundice, dark urine, if you take anticoagulants or if you follow a hormone replacement treatment, including treatment for the thyroid gland.
- Discontinue use and consult a specialist if you experience pain, discomfort or breast sensitivity, or if you show menstruation or uterine bleeding.
- Do not use the supplement if you have or have had breast cancer, and / or have or have had breast tumors, or are prone to breast cancer, as indicated by mammography and / or biopsy, or if a family member suffers of breast cancer.
- It’s not indicated to people allergic to soy.
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.