Insomnia is a debilitating problem and is characterized by the difficulty of falling asleep and maintaining sleep, and the overall quality of sleep is not restorative. There is a direct relationship between the quantity and quality of sleep and health problems. Over time, sleep deprivation can lead to: obesity, high blood pressure, cardiovascular problems and diabetes, as well as mood problems, decreased productivity and safety issues at home and at work.
This fast-acting sleep formula can help you fall asleep faster, sleep better and wake up feeling refreshed. Tranquil Sleep® combines L-Theanine with 5-HTP and melatonin. These ingredients exert a synergistic effect to promote restful sleep and calm nervousness, being supported by extensive scientific research for their role in treating insomnia.
The softgels are enteric coated to prevent stomach acidity.
|Suntheanine® / L-theanine
|Griffonia simplicifolia fruit powder extract with 95% 5-HTP 5-hydroxytryptophan
|Capsule: gelatin, glycerine, purified water
|Loading agent: flaxseed oil
|Thickening agent: yellow beeswax
|Emulsifier: lecithin from sunflower
|Icing agents: purified water, ethyl cellulose, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, sodium alginate, stearic acid
*daily dose / 2 capsules provides:
- 200 mg theanine
- 30 mg 5-HTP and
- 3 mg melatonin
Does not contain: artificial dyes, preservatives or sweeteners, dairy products, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, crackers, soy, corn, eggs, fish, seafood, salt, nuts, or GMOs.
Net weight e = 64,8 g
The recommended way of use (only for adults): 2 capsules/day, 30-45 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by the health care practitioner.
- In some people, Tranquil Sleep can cause a sensitivity in the stomach, so do not take the supplement on an empty stomach.
- Consult a specialist if you want to use the supplement for more than 4 weeks.
Warnings and precautions
- Consumption of this product in combination with alcohol or any other sedative medicine or supplement is not recommended.
- Consult your specialist if the disorder persists for more than 3 weeks or if they worsen.
- Consult your specialist before use if you suffer from asthma, cardiovascular disease, hormonal problems, diabetes, or hypoglycemia, diseases that affect the immune system, liver disease or chronic kidney disease, epilepsy, migraine, depression, or if you take Carbidopa, pain reliefs, or medicines / supplements with serotoninergic action. These may include, L- Tryptophan, S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe), stomach, antidepressants, cough or cold medicines containing dextromethorphan, medicines for nausea or migraine.
- Consult your specialist before use if you are taking anticoagulants, antiepileptics, blood pressure medicines, immunosuppressants, sedatives, hypnotics, psychotropics or steroids.
- In some people it can cause diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult your specialist if you experience weakness, mouth ulcers, abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain, or if you notice changes in the skin.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have scleroderma.
- Do not drive or work with machines 5 hours after using the supplement and be careful if you have to do activity which needs vigilance.
- In some persons it may cause sleepiness.
- Mild gastrointestinal symptoms (eg. nausea, vomiting or cramps) or rare allergic reactions may occur. If necessary, stop using the supplement.
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Factors Group of Nutritional Companies Inc., 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Columbia V3K 6Y2 – CANADA