Valeriana officinalis is the most widely used herb in the world. Every year, around the globe is consumed more than three hundred thousand tons of Valerian. It’s very strong therapeutic effects are recognized even by the fiercest opponents of natural therapies. The use of valerian has a tradition of over four thousand years and is considered a reference plant, both in Europe and Asia.
Invested with traditional magical attributes, the last four decades were dedicated for hundreds and hundreds of medical studies, all attest the same thing: valerian is one of the most effective remedies to treat emotional disorders and diseases associated with physical diseases, extreme problems which are present in our times, which are marked by tension and the stress.
Valeric acid is also useful for calming children with ADHD.
Ingredients / capsules:
|Extract of Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis), standardized to 0.8% valeric acid
|Loading agent: rice flour
|Anti-agglomerating agents: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Does not contain: gluten, soy, wheat, fish and sea products, corn, eggs, dairy products, ferments, citrus, dyes, preservatives and artificial sweeteners, sugar, salt, nuts.
Net weight e = 45,09 g
Recommened way of use: 2 capsules a day, 30 minutes – one hour, before bedtime or as advised by your health care practitioner.
Warnings and precautions
- Consult your health care practitioner if insomnia persists for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia) or worsens.
- Using valerian in combination with alcoholic beverages or other natural products with sedative effects, we advise you to avoid it.
- Valeriana can cause sleepiness.
- Avoid using the product in combination with alcoholic beverages or other dietary supplements or sedatives, avoid performing activities that require increased alertness and attention (driving / handling of vehicles / utilities) within the first two hours of administration.
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Factors Group of Nutritional Companies Inc., 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Colombia V3K 6Y2C – Canada