Maintaining an optimal level of uric acid in the blood is very important for the body. A cure with Göutrin helps to maintain an optimal level of uric acid in the blood.
Goutrin from Organika Health Products combines four standardized extracts from plants and calcium ascorbate (source of vitamin C and calcium), which together have the effect of neutralization of uric acid in the blood in a natural way.
Uric acid is found in very high concentration in people who consume large amounts of meat and organs (liver, kidneys, spleen, brain, fish, eggs) and also in those people whose body is predisposed to manufacture it in excess. The increase over the normal limit of uric acid in the blood produces a disease called gout, similar in symptoms to rheumatism, while the elimination of large amounts of uric acid in urine can lead to the formation of stones in the urinary bladder.
What happens when its too much uric acid in the blood?
Too much uric acid production or decrease its elimination through the kidneys, results the accumulation of uric acid in the body.
- Uric acid can be deposited in the kidneys leading to the formation of kidney stones, or in the joints.
- Uric acid can also be deposited in the skin or joints leading to joint blockages.
Sometimes joint pain caused by deposits of uric acid are confused with rheumatic or arthritic pain.
|Calcium ascorbate, providing 30 mg of Vitamin C
|Acerola Fruit Powder (Malpighia emarginata)
|Thyme Fruit Powder – Culture (Thymus vulgaris)
|Celery fruit powder (Apium graveolens)
|15: 1 hydroalcoholic extract from mint leaves (Mentha piperita)
|Vegetable capsule (hypromellose)
Maltodextrin (filler) – 2 mg
It does not contain: dairy products, eggs, artificial preserving agents, colorants, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, soy, gluten.
The recommended dose for daily consumption (orally, only for adults): 3 capsules 3 times daily (3×3) during meals with a glass of water.
- Consult your health care practitioner if you suffer from gallstones, anemia or if the symptoms for which you are taking the supplement persist or worsen.
- Consult your health care practitioner before taking the supplement if you suffer from diabetes, kidney disease, schizophrenia or cardiovascular disease.
- Do not use the supplement if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not take the supplement if you suffer from blood clotting disorders, seizures, gastrointestinal upset, headaches, dizziness, fainting, palpitations, constipation or allergic reactions.
- Do not administer if you are allergic to Umbelliferae plants.
- Celery fruits can increase sensitivity to ultraviolet rays.
- Limit sun exposure or sunbathing in specialized salons while taking the supplement.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.