Holy Basil is an adaptogenic herb used for thousands of years in traditional Indian medicine (Ayurveda) and traditional Chinese medicine. Adaptogenic plants help the body adapt to variations such as physical and mental stress and environmental variations.
Among the benefits of Holy Basil can be listed:
- nervous tonic;
- antitussive tonic in cases of bronchitis and asthma;
- inflammation of the throat;
- respiratory infections;
- beneficial to heart health;
- helps digestion.
Ingredients / capsule:
|Powder from Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum tenuiflorum)
|Magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent)
|Brown rice flour (loading agent)
It does not contain: dairy products, eggs, artificial preservatives, dyes, artificial sweeteners, ferments, wheat, corn, gluten.
Recommended dose for daily consumption (oral, adult only): 1-2 capsules three times a day, with a glass of water.
- Use a few hours before or after other drug / medicine administration.
- Consult your doctor before prolonging the administration.
- Consult your doctor if the symptoms persist or worsen, if you suffer from diabetes, if you are breastfeeding or taking heart medicines (blood pressure).
- Do not use if you are pregnant or if you and / or your partner are trying to conceive.
- Food supplements do not replace a varied and well balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.