N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) actions:
- Body detoxification by the action of binding and removing toxins.
- Very efficient for removal from the body of mercury, arsenic and lead (Mercury accumulates in the body from dental amalgam fillings. Besides carcinogenic effects it also affects hair). Smokers accumulate Arsenic from tobacco smoke.
- Protects the brain and liver of harmful action of alcohol, tobacco and drugs;
- NAC is important for skin, nails and hair by stimulating the protein beta-keratin.
- Assists the body to produce collagen which gives skin elasticity and texture.
- Assists in the production of the amino acid taurine, very important for heart health.
- Is the basic component of the glutathione antioxidant;
- Cysteine is critical for the metabolism of essential bio-chemicals such as coenzyme A, heparin, biotin Lipoic acid and glutathione.
- Cysteine plays an important role in the communication between immune system cells.
- Helps preventing various forms of cancer by anti-mutagenic effect.
- Helps in the treatment of Hepatitis C.
- NAC inhibit proliferation of Streptococcus pneumoniae in smokers and patients with chronic bronchitis.
Recommended way of use: 1-2 capsules daily.
- Since we are all intoxicated with mercury to a lesser or greater extent, it is advisable to have a NAC cure for at least a 1-2 month period.
- Beneficial is also our Detoxin protocol.
*The results may vary from person to person, it is not mandatory to get the promised results mentioned on the site, or those already obtained by the persons who submitted their testimonials.