The Japanese mushroom Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) contains several hundred active elements with beneficial effects on the immune system, which make it an exceptional medicinal mushroom. In addition to proteins, vitamins and amino acids, polysaccharides, triterpenes, fatty acids, and alkaloids, Reishi is rich in various forms of beta-glucans (1,3D and 1,6D), well known for their anticancer and immunomodulatory effects. Reishi, proved to be the richest in the complex of polysaccharides that give it a pronounced therapeutic anticancer character. Polysaccharides are beta-glucan-type organic substances that have been shown, through clinical tests, to activate the anti-cancer defensive components of the immune system.
WHAT MAKES REISHI MUSHROOM STAND OUT?
Apart from the mega-dose of polysaccharides, by eliminating the indigestible wood fiber in a complex manufacturing process, Reishi Mushroom becomes 100% bioactive, with maximum bioavailability.
Japan has included this mushroom in the list of anti-cancer remedies as it has been proven that it can inhibit angiogenesis, the metastatic process, inducing apoptosis (death of cancer cells). But the beneficial effects of the Reishi Mushroom do not stop at cancer. Reishi has positive effects on blood circulation, lowering cholesterol and blood sugar. It acts as a liver cell protector, helps to balance hormones, contributes to the regeneration of nerve cells, has a detoxifying effect. The Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) is considered a wonder in natural treatments.
WHY IS IT GOOD TO ASSOCIATE WITH VITAMIN C?
Polysaccharides are made up of many molecular components – millions of atoms – and this creates difficulties for assimilation in the body. Vitamin C has the property of converting polysaccharides into oligoglucan which is easily absorbed by the body. Oligoglucan activates macrophages that trigger the immune system; macrophages devour foreign organisms in the body.
- Tones and restores the functions of weakened organs: heart, liver, stomach, lungs, kidneys.
- Shrinks tumors.
- Modulates the immune system.
- Eliminates toxins and increases resistance to illness.
- Delays the aging process.
- Provides protection/alternative treatment for cases of irradiation.
Composition / capsule:
|4:1 extract of Ganoderma lucidum
|Non-medicinal ingredients: Magnesium stearate, Gelatin (capsule shell)
Net weight e = 54.90 g
Does not contain: lactose, eggs, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeasts, nuts, or artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Recommended dosage: 2 capsules per day with a glass of water or as recommended by the doctor. Administer at mealtimes (with food) to avoid digestive disturbances.
In cases of advanced cancer, the Japanese doctor Fukumi Morishige, from the “Linus Pauling” Institute for Science & Medicine, recommends in some cases the association with high doses of vitamin C in the non-acidic form (powder in a bottle or administered by injection).
Recommended doses of polysaccharides by Dr. Morishige for various cases of cancer or hepatitis, for the concentration of polysaccharides in REISHI MUSHROOM are:
- Brain tumor: 4-6 capsules/day. Duration: minimum 2 months
- Lung cancer: 4-6 capsules/day. Duration: minimum 6 months
- Advanced breast cancer: start with 6 cps/day and increase the dose up to 12 cps/day. + 10 g/day vitamin C. Duration: 2-3 months
- Rectal cancer spread to the liver: 4-6 capsules/day. Duration: minimum 6 months
- Pancreatic cancer: 6 cps/day + 30g/day Vitamin C. Duration: 6 months
- Hepatitis: 2-3 cps/day + 6g/day of vitamin C for 2-3 months. After remission, since hepatitis is a chronic disease, continue with a maintenance dose of 1 cps/day + 2-3g/day vitamin C.
NOTE: The above indications are informative, and a health care practitioner should always be consulted.
- Consult your health care practitioner if you suffer from any medical condition or if you are taking synthetic medications.
- Do not administer in case of pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet.
ORGANIKA HEALTH PRODUCTS INC, Richmond BC, for PROVITA NUTRITION & HEALTH INC., 2078 Shaughnessy St, port Coquitlam, BC Canada V3C 3C5.