Vitamin C derived from calcium ascorbate is more easily absorbed into the blood, and also, being non-acidic, does not attack the stomach or intestinal mucosa. Calcium ascorbate decomposes into the body resulting in bioabsorbable pure vitamin C and elemental calcium. So this product also brings an implicit intake of calcium easily absorbed by the body.
Bioflavonoids are also called vitamin P, as they have vitamin-like properties. They can not be synthesized by the body and can not, therefore, only be obtained by administering nutritional supplements.
- They are powerful antioxidants that reduce the risk of many diseases.
- Reduce triglycerides and cholesterol.
- They increase capillary permeability and reduce the concentration of blood cells in areas of inflammation.
- Dilates smaller arteries to improve blood circulation.
- Stimulates bile production, influences endocrine glands and has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties.
- Acts similarly to aspirin, reducing plaque adhesion.
- Plays an important role in maintaining structural health and capillary permeability (blood artery terminations).
For these reasons, bioflavonoids are one of the few remedies for treating hemorrhoids.
The combination of vitamin C with bioflavonoids and rutin, created by Organika, results is a superior antioxidant formula. Rutin is a phenolic antioxidant that acts primarily against super-free radicals.
|Calcium ascorbate (decomposing into 410 mg of bioabsorbable vitamin C and 90 mg of bioabsorbable calcium)
|Excipients: magnesium stearate of vegetable origin
|Colloidal silicone dioxide
It does not contain: dairy, egg, preservatives, dyes or artificial sweeteners, ferments, wheat, gluten, soy or corn.
Recommended way of use: 1-2 capsules a day or by a doctor’s advice.