It is recommended for persons with calcium deficiency or who hardly assimilates calcium, as well as those prone to osteoporosis.
It is also recommended for adolescents (1 tablet per day) to maintain the health of bones and teeth.
- Formulated with highly absorbable amino acid chelates & citrates
- Nutritional support for bones & prevention of osteoporosis
- Helps metabolize carbohydrates, fats & proteins
- Relaxes & regulates muscle & nerve impulses
- Contains vitamin D3 for better absorption
- Helps maintain proper muscle function
- Supports the central nervous system
- Promotes healthy tissue formation
- 2:1 ratio calcium to magnesium
- Improves heart health
- Tested gluten-free
Cal-Mag Force 2:1 provides an optimum potency ratio of calcium to magnesium (2:1 Ca:Mg). In addition to Calcium and Magnesium, it also contains a number of minerals, vitamins and herbal extracts that are co-factors needed to absorb and deposit calcium into the bones.
*Nutritional Reference Value – Regulation 1169/2011
**The daily dose has not been established
Does not contain: artificial preservatives, dyes, dairy products, sweeteners, starch, wheat or gluten.
Net weight e = 213,30 g
Recommended way of use: 1 tablet twice / day or as recommended by the health care practitioner.
- Before use, consult the health care practitioner if you have heart or kidney problems.
- Use with caution this dietary supplement.
- When allergy or nausea occurs, stop using it and consult the health care practitioner.
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Its not indicated tu use during pregnancy and lactation. Contraindicated in case of gastric hyperacidity and / or gastroduodenal ulcer.
- The supplement may cause diarrhea to certain users. The concomitant use of a zinc dietary supplement can lead to copper deficiency.
GFR Pharma Ltd. – 65 North Bend Street, Coquitlam, British Colombia V3K 6N9 Canada