Chlorella from Prairie Naturals is cultivated ecologically (without chemical fertilizers) and has broken cellular membrane. If the cell membrane is not broken, the cells are not digested by the body, so the administration remains without therapeutic effects. GFR Pharma, which makes Chlorella for Prairie Naturals, has the technology to break the Chlorella membrane without destroying it.
Chlorella from Prairie Naturals releases 10 times more chlorophyll than Spiruline.
- a Unicellular Green Algae found in spring waters, on the soil or on the bark of the trees.
- considered a “superfood” because, besides a large amount of chlorophyll, it also contains a broad spectrum of essential nutrients.
The latin, botanical name is:
- Chlorella pyrenoidosa
- Chlorella vulgaris
Chlorella’s health benefits:
- Some studies have shown that Chlorella can help to reduce blood pressure in people suffering from hypertension.
- Other studies have shown that taking in larger amounts ( up to 8 grams per day ) it is able to detoxify persons affected by cadmium and other heavy metals such as Lead and Mercury.
- Chlorella prolongs survival of people affected by various forms of cancer (by stimulating the immune system).
- Recently (1998), it was determined that Chlorella contains a glycoprotein (called CSV) that inhibits metastasis in some forms of cancer. Chlorella facilitates the production of a so-called stimulating factor granulocyte macrophage colony for (Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor GM-CSF).
- Chlorella also facilitates the production of Gamma Interferon and Interleukin 1 Alpha, which are essential components of the immune system.
A dose of 1000-2000 mg Chlorella is beneficial to health in general. Much higher doses, up to 8000 mg daily are indicated for serious conditions such as cancer.
Ingredients per tablet:
|Organic powder from Chlorella vulgaris plant
Does not contain: genetically modified organisms (non GMO).
Net weight e = 90 g
The recommended dose: 2 tablets 3 times a day at meals or as recommended by the specialist.
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption!
- Consult heath care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have autoimmune diseases, or if you are taking blood thinners.
- Chlorella may contain iodine, therefore, chlorella might cause a reaction in people sensitive to iodine. If sensitivity / allergy occurs, stop using it and consult a specialist!
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.