Arthro-FLX forte is an advanced orthomolecular formula to solve joint problems.
Joint problems can affect body members joints or joints of the spine. These problems are generally caused by: compression, wear, deterioration due to deficiency of constituents, inflammation. The properties of resistance, elasticity and lubrication are generally affected. Most articulation products only address cartilage constituents and contain only Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Anti-inflammatory, elastifying or lubricating elements are generally absent. If the inflammation and lubrication are not solved, cartilage damage will continue.
For a formula to be orthomolecular, all the necessary elements must be present in the optimal dosages.
Arthro-FLX ™ forte contains all the elements required for the health of the cartilage in the joints:
- Glucosamine + Chondroitin Sulfate, the basic elements needed to stop cartilage damage and help to repair them. In addition, they both bring a sulfur intake, an important element for joint health.
- Hyaluronic acid, joint lubricant. Its lack from the synovial fluid leads to inter-tissue friction and joint damage.
- Type 2 cartilage obtained from chicken keel encourages the body to alleviate pain but, most importantly, it gives the cartilage resistance, stopping the process of damage by compression.
- Boswellia, Devil’s Claw and White Willow form a powerful anti-inflammatory cocktail that not only removes pain but also eliminates the harmful effects of joint inflammation.
Arhro-FLX Forte is all you need for healthy joints.
Synergic association for enhanced and fast effect: Serra Plus.
Ingredients / capsule:
|Crab exoskeleton (outer shell) glucosamine sulphate (crustaceans)
|8:1 Hydroalcoholic extract from Devil’s Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens)
|Boswellia serrata bark resin
|Collagen of chicken keel (Gallus gallus)
|Powder from willow bark (Salix alba)
|Hyaluronic acid obtained by fermentation of cockscombs (Gallus gallus)
|Vegetable magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent)
It does not contain: dairy products, eggs, gluten, soybeans, wheat, corn, ferments, nuts, sweeteners, artificial flavors or dyes, non-GMO genetically modified organisms.
Recommended way of use (only for adults): 2 capsules, 2 times a day, with meals.
- Ask a specialist for advice before using it.
- Administer supplement with food.
- Avoid administering before bedtime. During administration, you may experience mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, and if unpleasant symptoms persist or worsen.
- Food supplements do not replace a varied and well balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose for daily consumption!