Vitamin C is an antioxidant and is essential for collagen synthesis by the body. Collagen is essential for maintaining the elasticity of cartilage (joints), tissues, skin and walls of the cardiovascular system. Vitamin C strengthens the immune system. Vitamin C helps in calcium absorption and is important for maintaining bone and teeth health. Bioflavonoids increase the antioxidant effect and also contribute to strengthening the peripheral circulatory system.
Vitamin C is one of the most potent and most needed vitamins. High doses of 6-12 g/day or sometimes even 20 g/day are used in alternative cancer therapy, especially associated with high doses of Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) mushroom standardized at 30% polysaccharide (Reishi 5000).
The recommended daily dose lately for healthy people is 1.5 – 2 grams (1,500-2,000mg).
The crystallized form is easier to administer because it is 100% soluble and can be easily added to fruit juices, teas, foods or soups (instead of lemon salt which is chemical).
Tableting generally means adding additional ingredients, while as powder means administering 100% pure vitamin C.
Medicinal ingredients / box:
|Vitamin C – Ascorbic Acid – crystals
|Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus sp.)
Non-medicinal ingredients / box:
|Sodium bicarbonate – acidity corrector
|Natural aroma of bark of bitter orange fruits (Citrus aurantium)
Does not contain: dairy, eggs, gluten, wheat, corn, soy, ferments, nuts, artificial sweeteners, flavors or artificial dyes.
Recommended way of use:
- Recommended dose for daily consumption (adults, including pregnant or lactating women): ¼ teaspoon (approximately 1000 mg), 1250% VNR *
- Recommended dose for children and adolescents (10-18 years): ¼ teaspoon (approximately 1000 mg), 1250% VNR *
* VNR – Nutritional Reference Values according to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011
Recommendations / Cautions
- Do not exceed the recommended dose for daily consumption!
- Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.