Flow Formula is based on the Nobel Prize winner’s researcher, prof. Linus Pauling and was originally designed by the founder of the Edison David Rowland Institute of Nutrition.
The Flow Formula brought up to date and enhanced by a consortium of nutritionists in Vancouver, Canada has the following contributions:
- Avoids bypass or stent mounting surgery;
- Eliminates cholesterol deposited on the artery;
- Improves blood flow.
- The Flow Formula with amino acids primarily contains a mixture of very important substances for heart health, namely: an increased dose of Q10 Coenzyme for heart muscle protection, hawthorn concentrate extract known for its beneficial effect on the heart, cayenne to improve peripheral circulation, and the addition of Biopiperine leads to a much superior bio-availability of the ingredients in the composition.
- Secondly, Flow Formula contains a synergistic blend of 9 very important amino acids, as this combination has the ability to relax blood vessels, protect against arterial wall inflammation, prevent cholesterol redeposition on the arteries by forming a “Teflon” coating around lipoprotein molecules Lp(a), eventually leading to the elimination of cholesterol from the arterial walls. In addition, amino acids in Flow Formula are important for regulating heart rate and reducing blood pressure. These amino acids are: Glycine, Arginine, Carnitine, Citrulline, Cysteine, Lysine, Methionine, Proline and Taurine.
- Third, Flow Formula contains copper and manganese micro-minerals. According to the latest research, copper is very important for preventing aortic aneurysm and for collagen synthesis, which is an important element in maintaining arterial elasticity. Manganese is a microelement part of superoxide-dismutase (SOD), which is essential in the annihilation of free radicals that can damage the cell membrane and DNA.
Did you know?
- Many of those who suffer from cardiovascular accidents do not have increased cholesterol?
- Cholesterol is not the cause of cardiovascular disease?
- Arterial blockages can be safely removed without surgery?
In response to the unprecedented proliferation of cardiovascular disease, surgical bypass surgery or stent mounting surgery have proliferated on a large scale, including in Romania. Not only are these surgeries traumatic, but after surgery, the patient becomes the slave of daily ingestion of a significant amount of allopathic medicines, many of which have long-lasting side effects that can irreversibly affect various internal organs. The great inconvenience of these surgeries is that although they momentarily solve the problem of localized arterial blockages, they do not eliminate the cause at the root of the problem, and consequently, after several years, either other blockages occur at different locations, or the body continues to deposit cholesterol and other matter on the bypass or stent, which means the pre-surgery situation reoccurs.
Flow Formula addresses all persons, both those who want a clean cardiovascular system, those predisposed to cardiovascular problems, those who need surgical intervention and those who have already undergone surgery and want to avoid the recurrence of arterial blockages.
The photos below were taken from within the same coronary artery of a 68-year-old patient. The photo on the left was taken before treatment with the nutraceutical formulation in FLOW, and the right one after only 5 months of treatment with Nutritional Bypass.
Ingredients / daily dose (3 capsules)
* Nutritional Reference Value cf. Regulation 1169/2011;
** the daily dose has not been established
Non-medical ingredients: hypromellose (capsule), potassium nitrate (preservative).
It does not contain: dairy products, eggs, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, ferments, nuts, sweeteners, artificial flavors or dyes, non-GMO genetically modified organisms.