Hawthorn (Crataegus Laevigata) is a cardiac tonic used in cases of oscillating blood pressure, high blood pressure, angina pectoris, cardiac insufficiency, ischemic heart disease. It can be used as an adjuvant in treating atherosclerosis.
It can be used in the majority of cardio-vascular disease, degenerative diseases of the coronary artery and associated disorders. In high blood pressure, used in combination with other hypotensives (for example the product Tensopril), the hawthorn maintains the heart in a healthy state, preventing the development of coronary disease. Due to the lack of toxicity or dependency, the plant can be used long term without side effects. In a meta analysis of clinical studies with Hawthorn administration, research from the Cork Institute of Technology, in Ireland, have reached the conclusion that the maximum efficiency of this plant is in the cases of cardiac insufficiency and ischemic heart disease, but significant positive effects are recorded in every case of cardiovascular disease.
Because this product can lead to the reduction of high blood pressure consult the doctor if you simultaneously administer cardiac Glycosides such as Digitalis or Digoxin or if you administer hypotensive drugs.
Ingredients / capsule:
|Powder of howthorn fruits (Crataegus laevigata)
|Microcrystalin celullose (charging agent)
|Magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent)
It does not contain: dairy products, eggs, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, aromas or artificial pigments.
Recommended way of use: 2 capsules 1-3 times/days.
- Use for a minimum of two months to see the benefits
- Consult the doctor if the symptoms persist or aggravate.
- Consult the doctor before using if you are following a treatment with cardiac glycosides such as Digitala or Digoxina or with other medication for blood pressure regulation.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose for daily consumption!
- Food supplements do not replace a varied and wel balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.