Nicknamed “miracle tree” Moringa oleifera is a tree that grows in sub-tropical areas of Africa, India, Pakistan. Its leaves are so rich in nutrients that some African governments have integrated Moringa in the diets of children under 5 years in order alleviate under-nutrition and reduce infant mortality. These properties have attracted the attention of the world leading herbalists.
It was discovered that Moringa leaves contain 18 amino acids, 46 minerals and antioxidants and essential vitamins. In addition, it contains the entire range of phytosterols necessary for the immune system. It can virtually replace food.
Therapeutic recommendations are multiple:
- “tired blood” (anemia);
- stomach or intestinal ulcers;
- diarrhea, intestinal spasms;
- heart problems;
- thyroid problems;
- bacterial, fungal, viral or parasitic infections;
- reduces inflammation;
- strengthens sexual function;
- strengthens the immune system;
- stimulates lactation during breastfeeding.
It is also recommended as a general tonic.
|Hydroalcoholic extract 8:1 from Moringa oleifera from the whole plant
It does not contain: dairy products, eggs, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, nuts, ferments, artificial sweeteners, flavors or dyes.
Recommended way of use (only for adults): 1 capsule per day.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding!
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption!
- Food supplements do not replace a varied and well balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle!