Silymarin is hepatoprotective indicated as adjuvant therapy in:
- risk exposure to hepatotoxic substances including allopathic medicines (synthetic);
- chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis.
The Silymarin-300 Forte product is recommended in case of:
- tired liver;
- intoxicated liver;
- liver failure;
- maintaining the health of the liver;
- liver detoxification;
How to buy Silymarin?
Check what percentage of standardized extract of silymarin it contains to determine the exact content of active substance silymarin (silibin). For example, our product contains 300 mg capsules of 240 mg which is the active ingredient – silymarin.
Do not buy if the product is not standardized (converted to 80% silymarin (Silybin))!
Composition / capsule (483,00 mg):
|Hydroalcoholic extract of milk thistle fruit (Silybum marianum) standardized to 80% silymarin
|Rice flour (bulking agent)
|Magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent)
Recommended way of use: take 1 capsule 1-3 times daily.
- Consult your health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult your health care practitioner if you are pregnant.
- In case of hypersensitivity, allergy to the product, stop taking it.
- Contraindicated for women in the first trimester of pregnancy, children under 3 years and in case of ovarian cysts, endometriosis and decompensated cirrhosis.
- Administer with caution: nursing mothers and in case of diabetes / hypoglycemia.
- Can interact with oral contraceptives or some anti-infective medications (ex. Metronidazole) or used in cancer therapy (ex. Cidplactin) at concomitant administration.
- In severe cases recommended higher dosages, for ex. 3 capsules per day on an empty stomach at least 20-30 minutes before meals.
- For hepatitis B or C or cirrhosis is recommended the Liver Hepato-Protect Forte product that along with a therapeutic dose of Silymarin contains several other synergistic ingredients strictly necessary for the protection and regeneration of liver cells.In cases of hepatitis or cirrhosis it is recommended a higher dosages.
- Consult your health care practitioner to determine the dose you need in such situations.