Stage 1 – activated charcoal and graphite
- Removes chlorine, trihalomethanes, organic chemicals, odors, tastes, dyes and particles smaller than 0.3 microns;
- Contains 3 granule sizes to increase the absorption surface.
Stage 2 – silica gel granules
- Neutralizes acidic compounds by creating a slightly alkaline pH;
- When the top layer (silicagel layer) begins to color (it is initially white), it is time for the filter to be replaced (for a family of 4-5 people about once every 6 months).
Stage 3 – zeolite granules
- Removes small bacteria, metals (including lead and mercury), minerals;
- Removes detergents, various toxins, agricultural chemicals (including pesticides and herbicides).
Stage 4 – mineral infusion
- Ionized minerals that oxygenate and fortify water;
- Porous multimineral crystals that contribute to water oxygenation and to obtain alkaline pH.
Stage 5 – bio-ceramics
- Separates water molecules by increasing its bio-absorption and bio-available oxygen content.