Flaxseed oil contains alpha linoleic acid (ALA), one of the components of the Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) such as Omega 3 and Omega 6. Flaxseed oil is the companion of Salmon Oil and ensures a complete formula of Omega 3 fatty acids necessary for the health of the cell membrane and for the production of phospholipids necessary to the brain.
A regular diet does not contain enough essential fatty acids and research has shown that a deficiency of essential fatty acids can lead to:
- Coronary heart disease, high cholesterol, hypertension, formation of arterial plaque, cardiac arrhythmia.
- Skin conditions, like acne, eczema, psoriasis.
It was also found that the consumption of flaxseed oil and essential fatty acids generally leads to an improvement of digestion, in the lubrication and cleaning of the colon and the elimination of constipation.
This variety of Canadian Flaxseed is cultivated, especially, for its high content of Alpha Linoleic Acid of the highest purity.
Recommended way of use: 1-3 capsules per day or as recommended by the specialist.
Warnings and precautions
- There may rarely be hypersensitivity (eg. allergy), in which case, stop administration.
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Factors Group of Nutritional Companies Inc., 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Colombia V3K 6Y2C – Canada