There is not a person who is not affected, more or less, by Candida! If its untreated, Candida can generalize to the entire body (systemic candidiasis) with adverse effects on health.
Many competing companies offer formulations of Candida but do not contain caprylic acid or Pau d’Arco, and some do not contain any of these ingredients. Caprylic acid dissolves the cell membrane of candida, leading to its disintegration. Pau d’Arco stops the growth of Candida. These two ingredients are essential in the fight against Candida and Candida Formula made by Organika contains both of them.
Para Free contains some very useful ingredients which, in our opinion reduces the chances of relapse of candidiasis. By cohabitation, there is an intrinsic connection between parasites and Candida. To avoid the recurrence of candidiasis it is necessary to maintain a clean colon and healthy intestinal flora. We recommend continuing with a bottle Bio-Active Acidophilus. People who have systemic candidiasis (generalized) are recommended to use the Disinfestation protocol.
Candida is a fungus which belongs to the family of yeasts, normally in small numbers, in the gastrointestinal tract where it coexists with other good bacteria. The problems appear when the ratio between the good bacteria and Candida is tipping in favor of Candida (many time as a result of treatment with antibiotics), leading to the so-called “overgrowth syndrome of Candida” (Candidiasis). What harms the body is not the presence of Candida but the products which are secreted by it, the so-called mycotoxins.
The most common manifestations are: bloating, flatulence, fatigue, headaches, depression, repeated vaginal infections, allergies, asthma. The acute Candidiasis decreases the absorption of nutrients in the gastrointestinal area and can have a significant negative impact on the immune system.
When it multiplies too much (the main reason being the excess of antibiotics or infection through sexual contact), Candida can spread throughout the body, manifesting itself mostly in the following areas:
- Digestive system. Symptoms: bloating, gas, cramps, diarrhea / alternative constipation, multiple food allergies.
- Nervous system. Symptoms: abnormal fatigue, unjustified anxiety, dizziness, depression, memory failures, insomnia, foggy mind.
- Skin. Symptoms: eczema, psoriasis, hives, acne, infections in toenails.
- Mouth area manifested as a white plaque on the tongue like milk or cracks in the corners of the mouth.
- Genitourinary tract. Symptoms: premenstrual pain, nervousness, bloating, cramps, headaches, sugar cravings, urinary infections / vagina infections, loss of interest in sex (women), anal itching, prostate, impotence (men).
- Endocrine syndrome. Symptoms: hyper / hypo-thyroidism (depending on the organism), auto-immune disease.
- Sometimes Candida, whitch already entered in the bloodstream can be located in the liver or spleen with very serious effects.
Since very potent toxins are released by this parasite, they can get into any tissue / organ (systemic Candida), this syndrome has been associated with many diseases (cardiovascular, cancer, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, asthma, arthritis, sinusitis, recurrent ear infections, alcoholism, diabetes, hypoglycemia, etc.) and therefore its difficult to identify. Usually, fungi creates a secondary infection, opportunistic, in the context of a weakened immune system.