The presence of pancreatin 4 x USP ensures optimum digestion of animal proteins. The vegetable enzymes derived from aspergillus and Rhizopus Oryzae are considered as being the most efficient for the digestion of fibers, lipids and carbohydrates.
The adequate digestion of food is essential for maintaining health and longevity. A bad digestion not only makes our life bitter but, it shortens it as well.
Hence the saying: “food kills us”.
With ageing the body produces less and less digestive enzymes leading to: obesity, tiredness, lack of vitamins and minerals, constipation, irritable colon, situations that later develop into various disorders of the stomach, liver, gallbladder, intestine etc.
Do you have a good digestion?
If not, then you can easily solve your problems with the aid of enzymes of vegetable origin, which help the digestion of food.
Try and you will see: not only digestive problems will improve, but also your general well being. The food constituents– proteins, carbohydrates, lipides – are disintegrated in digestion. With ageing, it can be observed that the digestive capacity of the body diminishes.
Unhealthy foods, cooked at temperatures that are too high, rich in fats, with too many proteins, the lactose and dairy products intolerance, the consumption of carbohydrates, all this contributes to a deficiency in digestive enzymes which the body produces to support digestion.
Help your body digest in a healthy way with the aid of the digestive enzymes with full spectrum. You will notice the presence of the pancreatin in quadruple potency after a meal rich in proteins.
|Betaine hydrochloride (of sugar beet roots / Beta vulgaris)
|Papain from papaya fruit (Carica papaya)
|Pancreatic enzymes from pork pancreas (Sus scrofa)
|Bromelain – dry extract of ananas stem (Ananas comosus)
|Dry hydroalcoholic extract 10:1 from ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
|Powder of mint leaves (Mentha piperita)
|Pepsin A of pork stomach (Sus scrofa)
|Powder pepper fruits (Piper nigrum)
It does not contain: dairy, eggs, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yest, nuts, artificial sweeteners, aromas or pigments.
Recommended method of administration: 1 capsule three times a day, with each meal
- Consult the doctor before administration if you have gastrointestinal lesions / ulcer, if you administer anticoagulants, other enzymatic or anti -inflammatory products, if you have diabetes or renal problems, gallstones, if you suffer from serious illnesses such as: pancreatitis, exocrine pancreatic insufficiency, cystic fibrosis, if you have had surgical interventions, if you have an allergy to the latex of some fruits or tomatoes or if the symptoms persist or aggravate!
- Do no use this supplement if you are pregnant, or breastfeeding, if you have suffered a recent surgical intervention, if you are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes or to pork proteins.
- Do not administer the supplement if you have hypersensitivity / allergy, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, pain and/or epigastric burns that you are aware of: in this case stop the administration of the supplement and consult a doctor.
- Before the extended consumption of this supplement, consult the doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose for daily consumption!
- The food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.