Rutin is a flavonol in the glycoside flavonoid class consisting of flavonol quercetin and Rutinose (a disaccharide). The pure rutin is extracted from the flower buds of Sophora japonica.
Rutin product’s actions
Rutin has wide action: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic (helps neutralize and eliminate carcinogens), anti-thrombotic, cytoprotective and vasoprotector.
Rutin chelates (binds) and it’s great for removing excess iron in special cases of asbestos poisoning. By strengthening capillaries, Rutin can prevent a stroke. Some studies indicate Rutin effectiveness in treating venous oedema especially by preventing chronic venous evolution.
The cytoprotective action of Rutin is indicated for people with varying degrees of poisoning with toxic chemical agents (from diet, environment or workplace).
- Therapeutic or prophylactic treatment of bleeding conditions through capillary fragility (haemoptysis, gastrointestinal bleeding, some retinal bleeding, atherosclerosis, hypertension, stroke), to prevent possible stroke, in some infectious diseases accompanied by increased permeability and in preoperative preparation (possibly associated with vitamin C and K).
- In detoxification procedures of carcinogenic agents.
- In venous edema.
- Prevents oxidation of vitamin C.
Ingredients / capsule
|Rutin (from 289.19 mg, hydro-ethanolic extract of flower buds of Sophora japonica / with 86.45% rutin)
|Vitamin C / ascorbic acid
|Loading agent: whole rice flour
|Anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
*The daily dose has not been established
**Nutritional Reference Value cf. Regulation 1169/2011
WITHOUT preservatives, dyes or artificial sweeteners, sugar, lactose, eggs, yeasts, salt, wheat, soy, gluten, peanuts, genetically modified organisms.
Recommended way of use (only for adults): take one (1) capsule a day or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not use in persons with allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.Ask your health care practitioner before using this product – if you have a medical treatment.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing.
- Keep away from direct light, heat and humidity in the original packaging.
Factors Group of Nutritional Companies Inc., 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Colombia V3K 6Y2C – Canada