The actions of CLA Tonalin product
C.L.A (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a fatty acid which reduces the body’s ability to accumulate fat and increases its ability instead of using it to produce energy. Reduces the presence of lipoprotein lipase, an enzyme essential for the synthesis of fats. When the lipoprotein lipase is reduced, more fat is burned than is deposited in body. Tonalin is a proprietary blend of Canadian Factors Group, 100% natural, with a potency of 810 mg of conjugated linoleic acid and 190 mg of patented compounds.
C.L.A is recommended for weight loss, the most obvious effect being the reduction of the fat layer in the abdominal area.
If C.L.A. is associated with a minimum of physical exercise to accelerate fat burn, may lead to a radical reduction to the complete elimination of cellulite.
C.L.A. is a basic component of the weight loss protocol in the SLIMEX health package, whitch you find on our website.
Recommended dose for adults: 2 capsules three times daily or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Warnings and precautions
- Consult your health care practitioner for more than six months use.
- Consult your health care practitioner before use if you are trying to lose weight, if you are obese, if you have cardiovascular risk factors (eg: high blood pressure, cholesterol or high triglyceride), if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Some people may experience gastrointestinal disorders.
- Do not use if you suffer from cardiovascular disease, diabetes, metabolic syndrome or insulin resistance.
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Factors Group of Nutritional Companies Inc., 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Colombia V3K 6Y2C – Canada