Who needs it?
- People who suffer from degenerative problems in the joints, ligaments, tendons.
- People who fight aging.
- People who fight wrinkles.
- People who want a smoother, firmer and more elastic skin.
What are the benefits of salmon collagen?
- It is beneficial for improving skin elasticity, repairing and regenerating ligaments, tendons, joints.
- Naturally increases the production of collagen in the body.
- Strengthens nails and follicles by up to 36%.
- Remarkable results for the skin: the skin becomes more elastic, firmer with a noticeable reduction in creases, lines and wrinkles even after only a few weeks of treatment.
- Collagen stabilizes the immune system and helps neutralize the production of abnormal molecular structures that is one of the causes of joint problems.
Collagen is the primary raw material for cartilage regeneration.
|Pure collagen of wild salmon skin *
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
* Collagen, naturally obtained by hydrolization.
** L-lysine is an amino acid that stimulates the absorption and synthesis of collagen.
Does not contain: dairy, eggs, gluten, wheat, corn, ferments, nuts, artificial sweeteners, flavors or dyes.
Recommended administration mode:
- For maintenance: 1-3 capsules / day.
- For quick effects: 3-6 capsules all taken in the evening before bedtime and at least one hour after the evening meal.
- It should be administered with lots of fluids.
- Administration in the evening enables the collagen to work at optimal levels during “alpha” type sleep when the regeneration and rejuvenation mechanism works to the fullest.
- For skin, wrinkles and anti-aging effects: association with hyaluronic acid HYA-300 is recommended.
- In case of acute joint pain: administer with 1 bottle of Serra Plus 2 capsules / day (administered on an empty stomach).
- Consult your doctor before use if you are following a poor protein regimen!
- The supplement may cause mild gastrointestinal disorders.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose for daily consumption!