Garcinia cambogia, a plant from Southeast Asia is now recognized internationally for spectacular effects in weight loss.
Garcinia is a product of the latest generation, from concentrated extracted powder 5000 mg equivalent per capsule. Contains at least 50% hidroxicitric acid (HCA).
The benefits of administering Garcinia:
- Garcinia cambogia contains only the described species. Canadian Health Ministry recommended dosage necessary to obtain therapeutic effect (5000 mg per capsule containing minimum 50% hydroxycitric acid).
- Efficient in weight loss, as some appetite suppressants without adverse effects, but increasing culinary satisfaction and feeling of fullness.
- Inhibit lipogenesis thereby blocking the conversion of carbohydrates into fat and and helps to store energy.
|Aqueous extract 10:1 from the fruits of Garcinia cambogia, with 50% HCA (hydroxycitric acid)
|Microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agent)
It does not contain: dairy products, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, nuts, yeast, artificial sweeteners, flavors or dyes.
Recommended administration: 1-2 capsules 3 times daily preferably 20-30 minutes before meals.
Recommendations / cautions
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption!
- Contraindicated in diabetic insulin-dependent and in some major mental disorders (dementia, Alzheimer)!
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women!