- Helps to absorb and use calcium and phosphorus.
- Helps to develop bones and teeth.
- Helps to maintain the immune system.
- Helps normal growth.
Vitamin D3 is essential for the normal development of children during growth, especially for the development of bones and teeth. Vitamin D3 also plays an important role in maintaining the immune system. In the form of jellies with natural flavors, Vitamin D3 is easy to administer to children due to its pleasant taste.
|Ingredient / chewable jellies
||Quantity / chewable jellies
*VNR% – Nutritional Reference Value, cf. Regulation 1169/2011
- Sweeteners: Cane sugar (Saccharum officinarum), Cassava syrup (Manihot esculenta)
- Purified water apple pectides (Malus domestica)
- Natural strawberry fruit aroma (Fragaria anannasa)
- Natural aroma of sweet orange fruit (Citrus sinensis)
- Natural aroma of Lemon fruit (Citrus limon)
- Acidity corrector anhydrous citric acid
- Acidifier: sodium citrate dihydrate
- Emulsifier: Sunflower seed oil (Helianthus annuus)
- Natural dye from Carrot (Daucus carota)
- Natural dye from Anatto seeds (Bixa orellana)
- Vitamin D3 / colecalciferol (dicalcium phosphate) from sheep wool lanolin#
Does not contain:
- eggs, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, flavors or artificial colors.
- genetically modified organisms (non-GMO).
Net weight e = 131,732 g
Recommended way of use for three years old and older children: one chewable jellies 1-2 times a day. Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- This dietary supplement is intended for children under the supervision of an adult. Store in a dark and cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
PROVITA Nutrition and Health Inc. – Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 1S2, CANADA