L-Arginine is an essential amino acid that cannot be produced by the body and must be obtained from food.
L-Arginine has the following benefits:
- Promotes wound healing.
- Increases physical exercise capacity.
- Strengthens muscles, including heart muscle.
- It stimulates the production of growth hormone, an element in the fight against aging.
- Encourages fat burning and muscle growth.
- Stimulates the production of nitric oxide, contributing to vasorelaxation with beneficial effects for heart sufferers. Nitric oxide also leads to improved blood circulation in the pelvis (similar to Viagra or Cialis), therefore strengthening the erection in men and improving sexual pleasure in women.
- Significant improvements in sperm count and motility.
- Improves blood circulation to the brain.
- Acceptable for vegans and vegetarians.
Who needs it:
- People who want to develop muscle mass.
- Heart disease, especially after a pre-infarction or heart attack.
- People with low energy levels.
- Men suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Women with symptoms of frigidity.
Ingredients / capsule:
|L-Arginine hydrochloride (provides 500 mg. L-Arginine)
|Capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, purified water
|Emulsifier: magnesium salts of vegetable fatty acids
|Thickening agent: rice flour
Does not contain: dyes, preservatives or artificial sweeteners, dairy products, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, eggs, fish, seafood, animal products, salt, nuts, or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Net weight e = 65,7 g
Recommended way of use for adults: 4 capsules 3 times a day, preferably during meals, or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Warnings and precautions:
- If you suffer from a cardiovascular disease, consult a health care practitioner for the use of the supplement for more than 6 weeks.
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Factors Group of Nutritional Companies Inc. – 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Colombia V3K 6Y2 – CANADA