Uses for L-Lysine:
- Helps to reduce the recurrence, severity and healing time of frostbite.
- Helps to heal herpes wounds.
- Helps the body to absorb and store calcium.
- Helps to repair tissues.
- It can be used by vegans and vegetarians.
It is an essential amino acid. The human body can not produce essential amino acids, so they must be integrated.
L-Lysine along with vitamin C (taken for a year) helps cure atherosclerosis and cleanses the blood vessels of cholesterol.
Ensures adequate calcium absorption and participates in the formation of collagen (a component essential for bones, cartilage and connective tissue), antibodies, hormones and enzymes. The lack of lysine leads to fatigue, inability to concentrate, irritability, growth retardation in children, hair loss and reproductive problems.
L-Lysine is used successfully in combination with other nutraceuticals to treat Herpes Simplex infection (L-Lysine is also part of the HERPOX anti-herpes protocol).
L-Lysine is an important component of products that stimulate the secretion of human growth hormone (NS) in anti-aging protocols.
L-Lysine treats frostbite and regular herpes very effectively.
Ingredients / capsule:
|L-lysine hydrochloride (provides 500 mg. of L-lysine)
|Capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, purified water
|Thickening agent: rice flour
|Emulsifier: magnesium salts of vegetable fatty acids
|Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide
Does not contain: dyes, preservatives or artificial sweeteners, dairy products, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, eggs, fish, seafood, animal products, salt, nuts, or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Net weight e = 77,94 g
Recommended way of use for adults: 2 capsules 3 times a day, preferably during meals, or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you would like to use it more than 6 months.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are on a low-protein diet or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Factors Group of Nutritional Companies Inc. – 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Colombia V3K 6Y2 – CANADA