A plant native to North America, it has been used for centuries to prevent and treat infections of the urinary tract.
Cranberry contains a type of antioxidants called proanthocyanidins that act against bacteria E. Coli, considered the main cause of urinary tract infections. Cranberry does not allow bacteria to attach to the urinary tract, so they can be easily eliminated through the urine.
For more severe cases of urinary infections or acute infections, administer the URISEPTIN product.
Ingredients / capsule:
|Canadian cranberry fruit extract / American Bilberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
||500 mg with 1% proanthocyanidins
|bulking agent: rice flour (Oryza SART)
|anti-caking agent: colloidal silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate
Does not contain: artificial preservatives, dyes or sweeteners, corn, dairy or yeast.
Net weight e = 61,65 g
Recommended way of use: 1 capsule daily or as recommended by your health care practitioner for minimum one month.
- Seek the advice of your health care practitioner if urinary discomfort persists (for special treatment), if you have had kidney stones, if you take blood thinning medications, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not to be used by persons with allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Keep out of reach and sight of small children.
- Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing.
- Keep away from heat and moisture in the original packaging.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Food supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Factors Group of Nutritional Companies Inc., 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Colombia V3K 6Y2C – Canada