Candidiasis is a condition that, if neglected, can lead to serious damage to health. Left untreated or improperly treated with antibiotics, in many cases it can lead to worsening health and later even death.
You don’t know if you have an excess of candida?
Answer YES or NO to the following questions:
- Have you ever had vaginal infection characterized by: the appearance of a whitish leakage, coarse? Or burning or itching in the vaginal area? Or frequent urinary infections?
- Have you ever taken antibiotics?
- Have you ever taken birth control pills?
- Have you ever used anti-asthmatic inhalants?
- Are you craving for sugar or sweets?
- Are you craving for bread, to eat bread every day?
- Do you feel the need for alcohol, or do you drink alcohol regularly?
- Do you have intestinal gases, bloating or burping?
- Do you often feel tired or do you get tired easily?
- When you wake up in the morning do you have whitish deposits on your tongue?
- Do you feel depressed, characterized by lack of appetite?
- Do you often have headaches?
- Do you have allergies (itchy skin, itchy throat, coughing, fever)?
- Do you have itchy vagina?
- Do you often have vaginal infections?
If you answer YES to three of the above questions, chances are that you have excess of Candida.
- Formula Candida Forte – 3 capsules/day. All 3 in the morning or between meals preferably on an empty stomach (anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiviral action). For more details about candidiasis go to our website: Formula Candida Forte
- Colon Cleanser – 2-3 capsules/day with a large glass of water preferably in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Bio-Active Acidophilus – 4/day (2-2) between main meals on an empty stomach, starting on day 14 (Acidophilus is the “friendly” bacteria that replaces Candida as it is eliminated).
For women if vaginal candidiasis is also present:
- Vaginal wash for 10 days with Pau d’Arco Tea: prepare 1 liter of tea using 4 Pau d’Arco capsules. In the last 10 days, in the evening, 1 capsule of ACIDOPHILUS will be inserted deep into the vagina. The treatment is scheduled in such a way that the 10 days of vaginal administration do not overlap with the menstrual cycle.
- Do not do vaginal washes with Pau d’Arco Tea during the menstrual cycle. For the hygiene of intimate areas, use THERAPEUTIC SOAP WITH TEA TREE OIL (Melaleuca).
Diet is very important for the successful elimination of candidiasis. In other words, candida must be “starved”. Therefore, the following foods should be eliminated for a period of 2-3 months:
Foods to avoid:
- Sugar and sugar products, honey, sweet syrups, artificial sweeteners (not Stevia), fresh or dried fruit, juices, carbonated drinks, pastries, chocolate, refined carbohydrates (white rice, pasta, products containing yeast (including bread white), milk and dairy products (except butter), fermentation products (beer, sour cabbage juice, braga, vinegar), fresh mushrooms, peanuts, alcoholic beverages, caffeine.
- It should be known that semi-prepared products such as: sauces, sausages, processed cheese, may contain yeast or yeast derivatives and sugar. Read the ingredient list carefully.
Foods that can be eaten without restrictions:
- Meat, fish, eggs. Preferable is non-acidic meat, such as: chicken, turkey, duck, goose.
- Wholemeal bread, beans, peas, lentils.
- All vegetables except fresh mushrooms and beets and in moderation vegetables containing a lot of starch (carrot, potatoes, corn).
- Onions and garlic can be consumed in large quantities, as they themselves have an anti-candida effect
- Cold-pressed oils, preferably olive or avocado oil.
People who only have intestinal candidiasis can introduce the following after 2 months, gradually and in moderate portions: less sweet fruits, tomato sauce without added sugar (excluding ketchup).
People with systemic candidiasis (spread throughout the body) will follow this diet for at least 4-5 months.
Many people may find this regimen very tough, but with a little imagination, you will find that healthy and tasty recipes can be created.